- Prices indicated are for a minimum stay of 5 nights and minimum occupancy of 2 people per flat (meals are excluded)
- Additionally, one to two beds are available for each flat with an extra charge of €10 – €15 per bed/day
- with * for each additional person 10 € / day are calculated
- with ** for each additional person 15 € / day are calculated
- for a short stay (=4 days or less), we will charge a supplement of €50
- On the day of arrival your flat is available from 2.30 p.m. (Sundays after 5.00 p.m.)
- On the day of departure the flat is at your disposal until 9.30 a.m.
- Bedsheets, bathroom and kitchen towels are provided and will be changed weekly
- For toddlers, we provide the complete baby equipment, including a high chair, baby cot, buggy, baby bath, changing mat and baby monitoring system free of charge.
- Further, we also provide you with a washing machine
- Our fitness equipment is available to you free of charge
- During winter we provide you with a ski room that includes a ski boot dryer.
- We are a non-smoking house and kindly ask you to respect this.
- Arrival without a car: If you are travelling by public transport, our bus stop is just 100 m away, from where you can easily go shopping and start your excursions.
- Pick-up service: We will be happy to pick you up at the nearest bus stop. Please let us know where and when you will arrive.
- Driving permit: A local law regulates the traffic to protect the Alpe di Siusi. Our guests can obtain their driving permit from the information office at the traffic roundabout, about 2.5 km above Siusi. If the information office is closed or busy due to arrivals, you can continue driving and obtain the driving permit directly from us.
- For every flat, we have an own parking space right in front of our house.
- We do also have a children’s playground
Please take into consideration: The booking becomes binding with the payment of a deposit (reservation guarantee) and the transmission of the reservation confirmation.
On 1 January 2014, the local tax was introduced in South Tyrol.
The revenue from the local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructures and services, as well as for the organisation of cultural and sporting events. The local tax is charged per guest and overnight stay by the tourist accommodation establishments. The amount of this tax depends on the category of the establishment. Children and teenagers under 14 years are free of the tax.
The local tax is due on departure and is shown separately on the invoice.
The local tax is € 1.75 per person per day.
Terms of cancellation
Cancellation conditions according to Art. 1382 ZGB
Should something come up, please inform us in advance. Cancellation sounds unpleasant and it is – for you as well as for us. It is a pity if our holiday flats remain unoccupied although other guests would have liked to come.
According to Art. 1382 ZGB you can cancel free of charge up to 3 months before arrival. From 3 months to 4 weeks before arrival, we charge 3 days of the booking price. Within the last 4 weeks before arrival, the cancellation fee is 100% of the booking price.
European Travel Insurance
Without cancellation: Our guest is obliged to pay 100% of the agreed total price.
In case of an early departure we charge the booked period. (100% of the agreed total price).